Well, here's how stuff well go down as I see it, hopefully...
1 - Joe and Bzzt engine will be clear and complete given the a-go from hinchy, I'll drop it off my list, and help out hinchy with stuff he needs help on.
2 - Magic Miika will be put on hold for a good while, much like alot of my projects, but I hope to get back to it someday. Platformers just get me annoyed as FUCK right now. It's like all my flash-making stuff is platforming and nothing else. I want the finished product to happen, I just don't have the willpower in me to actually do it right now...
3 - I think I'll start actual planning of my next project, hopefully it will keep me entertained and learn me some coding too. I don't think I'll make any music for it, music-making is strange and confusioning to me, no matter how hard I try. I've got good ideas and spins and the genre I hope will translate well to actionscript. Hell, if anyone can do it, it's me.
4 - As per usual, little touches on DT will be done here and there, and though I haven't released anything on it, I hope I will be able to soon. I'm trying to learn how to give each character their own kind of "voice", but it's kind of wierd to talk/write like different people.
5 - god i need a musician to work for me or something, becuase i can't do anything with it. if anyone can help me out with that, please send me a PM or email or whatever
6 - summer comes, I don't know how my computer time will work out with my parents becuase it looks like my grades aren't that great this semester (C, D, B, B, C, A), hopefully it'll work out in my favor.
7 - legacy story is dead, and won't be missed by me. I'll probably use the senario (minus the correlation to Cave Story) later though
8 - I don't know if BiZ will be made in the next decade or not, it may be a good refresher from other stuff, it's there and ready to go to be made, pretty much, though. concept and story is all done and stuff, so it's just a matter of making enemies for the stages and shit, but i don't really want to work on it.
9 - if zach still wants me to work on B.T.S., I will, but I don't want to do the intro. I'll be a BG artist and somewhat of an inbetweener, but I need easy projects at this point.
10 - I'm contemplating giving up on the collab peice. It may be good practice to actually finish it though. It's pretty easy and I need a bit of a refesher into the drawing styles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment